The Very Best Strength Training Research

 
My new course on Heavy Partials teaches you a unique training method that has been tested with great results by thousands of trainees around the world - and they've proven that it works!


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

As I mentioned last week, I sometimes
get requests - or demands - usually they
are demands - to "Show me the research!"

As in:

"Show me the research proving that
heavy partials strengthen your bones,
tendons and ligaments!"

"Show me the research proving that
5 x 5 works!"

"Show me the research proving that
training with heavy, awkward objects
builds strength and power!"

"Show me the research proving that
heavy leg and back work triggers gains
in muscle mass throughout your entire
body!"

"Show me the research proving that
increasing your grip strength helps
build over-all body strength!"

"Show me the research proving that
you can build strength and power by
doing heavy singles!"

"Show me the research proving that
old-school exercises have any kind of
benefits for modern trainees!"

"Show me the research proving that
abbreviated training works!"

And the current favorite, given that
John Wood and I have both been
writing about increasing bone mass
and bone strength as a way of in-
creasing your potential for maximum
strength and muscle mass:

"Show me the research proving that
increasing bone mass increases your
muscle mass!"

And, of course, I could go on and on.

The problem is - there isn't that much
research on the type of training that
we do here at Dino Headquarters - or
that any of you do.

The research world doesn't do studies
on people like you and me and how we
train.

So you won't find studies about us.

But you will find plenty of research on
what really works.

It's the reports that have come in from
trainees around the world for well over
100 years - reports on what helped them
build strength and muscle.

Yes, I know that these are "anecdotal" -
but they're the best we have - and
they're extremely informative.

I write about one of them in my new
course on Heavy Partials.

That's because Heavy Partials are not my
idea.

They've been studied, researched and
tested many times in the past.

By trainees who asked themselves, "I
wonder what would happen if I tried
such and so in my workouts . . . ?"

That's how we learned about heavy
partials - breathing squats - rest pause
training - heavy support work - 5 x 5 -
and virtually everything else of value
in the Iron Game.

It didn't come from the guys in the
white lab coats.

It came from the trenches - from the
real world - from lifters like you and
me.

Our gyms are the very best research
labs in the entire world - and we're the
best researchers - always have been,
and always will be.

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make it
a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here are some great courses that
focus on old-school training methods -
the kind that have been proven over
and over again by trainees like you
and me:

Dinosaur Strength and Power -
Course No. 1 - Strength Style
Arm Training with Doug Hepburn



http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurstrengthandpower-01.html

A complete - and brand new - training course
that teaches you how to build strong, powerful,
and muscular arms - using the training methods
of the legendary Doug Hepburn.



The Bone Strength Project

https://www.oldtimestrongman.com/bone-strength-projectPDF.html

John Wood's unique program for building
your bones in order to increase your
potential for maximum muscle mass.



Dinosaur Strength and Power -
Course No. 2 - Heavy Partials

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurstrengthandpower-02.html

Another way of building your bones -
and strengthening your tendons and
ligaments - a must read for anyone
interested in maximum strength and
power.



The May-June Dinosaur Files

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles-mayjune2018.html

Feature articles include:

The World's Simplest Bodyweight
Program

The Deadlift from Hell

The Valhalla Challenge

Bob Hoffman's Favorite Training
Program

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters:



Hard-copy and PDF

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html



Kindle

http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day:

"Your gym is the very best research
lab in the entire world - make the most
of it!"


-- Brooks Kubik

BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: