Two Weeks to a New PR!

Heavy partials build amazing strength - and they do it FAST!


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I launched my new Heavy Partials training
course a couple of weeks ago, and many of
you have grabbed it and are giving the pro-
gram a try.

Which means we're getting a ton of great
feedback on it.

One of our many Texas Dinos has been
doing plenty of heavy bench press partials
ever since he got the course - and in just
two weeks he set a new PR in the bench
press.

Think about that for a second.

New course - do it for just two weeks -
and BOOM - new PR.

That's not too shabby.

It's also not a surprise.

Thirty years ago, when I was competing in
drug-free bench press and powerlifting con-
tests, I traveled from Louisville to Jackson-
ville to compete in a National bench press
contest.

My goal was to set a new age group World
record in one of the two powerlifting feder-
ations I lifted in.

Long story short, I won my age group and
weight class - but missed the World record
attempt.

I was steamed.

I drove back to Louisville cussing and fuming
the whole way.

I went on a special all-partials bench press
program for just two weeks - entered another
National Championship contest in Edison,
New Jersey - and set the new record.

When I set the record, I made an EASY lift
with the weight I had missed just two weeks
earlier in Jacksonville.

So in case you were wondering - yes, this
stuff works.

It works fast.

And it works great.

Go here, grab the new course, and see for
yourself:



Dinosaur Strength and Power -
Course No. 2 - Heavy Partials

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurstrengthandpower-02.html

And, of course - be sure to let me know
how you like the new program - and what
kind of results you get from it.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik