Feedback on the Dinosaur Military Press and Shoulder Power Course!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

We're almost out of the special bonus
photo I was giving to readers who ordered
the Dinosaur Military Press Course.

As in, we have just six of them left.

So if you want one -- well, you know what
I'm going to say. Something like "Move
faster than Tommy Kono hitting a World
record snatch!" -- or "Move faster than
Bruno Sammartino drop kicking Killer
Kowalski -- or "Move faster than dinner
disappearing when John Grimek sat down
at the table after a heavy workout!"

Seriously, the pre-pub special is over,
but I still have six of the bonus photos,
and I need to find homes for them -- so it's
first come, first served, order the course,
ask for the bonus photo, and as long as I
have them, I'll shoot them out with the
courses.

To order the course, go here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/militarypress_course.html

Speaking of the new course, here's more
feedback from readers who already received
their copy:

"Received the shoulder course in noon mail!
Plan to make Dino Strength Athletes out of
my two 13 year old grandsons. Thanks for
helping us to get away from the bomb, blast,
blitz nonsense." -- Ben Mitcham

"All photos were great, but the photo of your
back on page 26 (doing the handstand pushup)
is one of the best back shots I have ever
seen. I'm not into bodybuilding but that one
is a classic. This is one more visual
demonstration that Dinosaur techniques work."
-- Ben Oldham

"Got mine today, finished already, going to
use it as my next program." -- Nick Montgomery

"Rec'd the course yesterday and I am quite
pleased (as usual) with the content and
quality of the course. The course (along
with your Going Strong at 54 DVD) has helped
clarify some questions I had regarding proper
form. The bonus photo of Grimek is great (I'm
gonna put it up in my office), and thanks for
the inspiring note and autograph!" -- Geoffrey
Smith

"I rec'd the Military Press and Shoulder
Power Course today. All I can say is -- Wow,
and Thank You!" -- Rick Helley

"I got my package of goodies today. Thanks
for taking the time to sign the course. Mr.
Grimek looks very solid and hard and not
baloony (is that a word?) like the modern
chumps -- sorry, I mean champs. What a guy!"
-- Larry Garcia

"The Dinosaur Military Press Course hit
Zanesville today. This is great stuff, and
the photo of Grimek is first class. Thanks
for the autograph." -- Don Graham

"I rec'd the Military Press Course on Sat. I
particularly liked the input from Kono, Berger,
Anderson, and Vinci." -- Chris Driver

So, as you can see, the course is a big hit.

That's great, of course, and makes me feel
like a very proud papa. But it does raise a
question -- what do I do next?

What do the Dinos want to see next?

Any suggestions? Shoot in your ideas to
Dino HQ!

As always, thanks for reading, and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a good
one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. As I said, we're down to SIX bonus photos --
so if you want one, move FAST:

http://www.brookskubik.com/militarypress_course.html


P.S. 2. Save clams on s&h by combining orders --
go here to see all the various Dino goodies:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "The athlete, in
projecting his total body strength in competitive
situations, must mold the strength of localized
muscle areas into a total coordinated body
effort." -- John Jesse