Gold Medal Training Advice for Dinosaurs!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Yesterday I mentioned that I found
some new information about John Grimek's
secret exercise for military pressing --
and that I've worked it into my new
Dinosaur Training Military Press and
Shoulder Power Course.

I also wanted to let you know that the
course contains some Gold Medal training
advice -- because I've interviewed some
Olympic Gold medal winners and former
Olympic and World record holders -- and
I've gotten the inside information
on how they trained the press and how
they believe YOU should be training
the press!

And you can't do better than that --
actual training advice and tips on how
to build pressing power from men who
were the BEST IN THE WORLD.

If that doesn't take your pressing
power to the next level, then I don't
know what will.

Adding the additional material has
slowed things down a bit, and the
course won't be shipping until (most
likely) late next week -- but when it
ships, it's going to be as detailed,
as complete and as helpful as I can
make it.

Working on the course has me so excited
that I've been burning things up out in
the garage during my workouts -- and I
think you're going to have the same
reaction when you read it.

I also think the course is going to help
usher in a new era of lifting -- a return
to those old-school workouts where a
lifter stepped up to the bar -- cleaned
it -- stood tall -- and pressed it
overhead.

Good old-fashioned, stand on your feet,
ground-based strength training.

You gotta love it -- and you gotta do
it. And the new course is going to teach
you how to do it like the champions.

Anyhow, if you've not yet reserved your
copy of the new course, do it now during
our pre-publication special. That way,
you get a special bonus when we fill the
orders.

In the meantime -- hit it hard when you
train, and plan to make 2012 your very
best year ever for building some serious
strength, muscle and power!

As always, thanks for reading and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a
good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Go here to reserve your copy of the
Dinosaur Training Military Press and
Shoulder Power Course:

http://brookskubik.com/militarypress_course.html


P.S. 2. For other Dinosaur training books,
courses and DVD's, go here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Strong is good.
Stronger is even better." -- Brooks Kubik