Autographed Copies of Dinosaur Training Books and Courses

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

We're starting to get lots of Christmas
orders from wives, girlfriends, mothers
and sisters, so Trudi asked to send out
a reminder.

1. I'm always happy to autograph a book
or course or to include a personal note
with an order -- especially if it's a
birthday, anniversary or Christmas
present. And there's no charge for it.

2. However -- if you want an autograph,
you need to ask me for it!

3. If someone orders something for you
as a present, be sure they ask for an
autograph or personal note.

4. And of course, we need to know your
name -- meaning, the name you'd like me
to use when I sign your book or course.
If your name is Daniel, let me know if
you want it signed to Daniel or to Dan.
If your name is James, tell me whether
you prefer James or Jim.

5. Many of you ordered Dinosaur Bodyweight
Training and asked me to autograph your
book. If you already placed an order and
did NOT request an autograph -- or if you
don't remember -- and you WANT an autograph,
then shoot me an email ASAP! Title if
"Autograph Request!"

There -- I have now assured myself of non-stop
writer's cramp for at least the next 6 weeks!
But that's okay. Autographed copies of books
and courses are something of a tradition in the
Iron Game -- and they always make a book or
course extra special -- and I'm happy to do it
for you.

After all, you're a Dinosaur -- and Dinos
deserve the best!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. The pre-publication special for Dinosaur
Bodyweight Training ends as soon as I get the
shipment of books from the printer -- and they're
on the way, so if you haven't already done so,
reserve your copy now!

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_bodyweight.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses -- and DVD's --
and the Dinosaur Files newsletter -- are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html