From Mouse to Moose to Megasaurus!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I get tons of questions from readers
who ask me to outline a training program
for them. I'd love to be able to answer all
of these emails, but I can't. There are way
too many of them, and I'd spend all day doing
nothing but writing programs.

So I came up with a way to solve the problem.

I wrote a book that gives you 50 different
training programs.

The title of the book is CHALK AND SWEAT. I
chose the title because the workouts in the
book are Dino style workouts. When you're
finished with one of them, you're going to
be covered in chalk and sweat.

I began with 10 progressively more difficult
programs for beginners. So if you're a beginner,
you start with one of the easier programs, and
follow it for 6 to 8 weeks. Then you move on to
one of the next programs in the the beginner's
section. Follow that for 6 to 8 weeks. And then
move on to one of the other programs for beginners,
and hit that one for 6 to 8 weeks.

At that point, you'll be showing some really good
progress -- and you'll be ready for more difficult
programs.

So I included 10 different programs for
intermediates.

After you train on a few of the intermediate
programs (for 6 to 8 weeks per program), you'll
be ready for some even more demanding programs --
so I included 10 programs for advanced trainees.

It's a simple, sure-fire way to take you from
beginner -- to intermediate -- to advanced.

But what do you do after you've worked up to
the advanced programs and trained on a few of
them for 6 to 8 weeks per program?

How about going on a specialization program to
build maximum muscle mass and maximum strength
and power?

You guessed it -- I included 20 different programs
to help you build maximum muscle mass, maximum
strength, and maximum power.

You do it with leg specialization programs and
with back specialization programs. I included 10
of each -- and I teach you how to use them for
maximum results as quickly and efficiently as
possible.

So if you want to go from mouse to moose
to megasaurus, CHALK AND SWEAT will teach
you how to do it.

I tried to make the book work for everyone. It
includes programs you can follow at any decently
equipped commercial gym or school weight room --
or in your home gym. It includes programs for
those who enjoy Olympic lifting -- for those
who enjoy powerlifting -- for those who enjoy
strongman training -- for those who enjoy
bodyweight workouts -- and for those who like
to mix things up.

So nowadays, when someone asks me to give them
a workout, I tell them I already gave them 50
workouts. They're right there in CHALK AND
SWEAT -- and if you're looking for some serious
gains, this is the answer.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Go here to grab your copy of CHALK AND
SWEAT -- and get ready for some great workouts
and some great gains:

http://www.brookskubik.com/chalk_and_sweat.html

P.S. Save some clams on s&h by ordering two or more
Dinosaur Training products at the same time:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html