Happy Thanksgiving to the Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

It's Thanksgiving Day here in the USA,
so I want to wish everyone a very HAPPY
THANKSGIVING!

That goes double for everyone in the
military, especially those readers who
are stationed overseas. You're doing
a great job, and the rest of us owe
you a great big THANK YOU!

It also goes double for everyone who
trains today -- whether you hit the
iron, do some bodyweight circuits, go
for a walk, go for a run, or whatever.
On a day when the average food consumption
is probably something like 20 gazillion
calories per person, it's a good idea
to get moving, burn some calories and
build some muscle.

Here at Dino Headquarters, I'm actually
working -- I've got a new training course
to finish, and I'm also putting the December
issue of the Dinosaur Files newsletter
together. They're both looking pretty
good.

Anyhow, Trudi is working in the kitchen,
and I need to get back to working on that
new course. So I'm going to sign off for
now -- but remember what I said:

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Yes, we're open for bidness, as they
say -- so if you want to get a start on your
Holiday shopping, my books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html