Dinosaur Dumbbell Update!


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I'm pounding away on my new book -- DINOSAUR
DUMBBELL TRAINING -- and the little monster
is starting to look pretty darn good.

It's going to be a book -- not a course, but
a book -- and it's going to be 8 1/2 x 11,
with plenty of pages and TONS of great
content. 

Right now, it looks like we'll cover over
100 different exercises -- including many
that are entirely new -- with step by
step "how to do it" instruction -- and
plenty of photos -- and plenty of
workouts, including all-dumbbell workouts
and workouts that include barbells and
sandbags and bodyweight exercises and
lots of other fun stuff.

If all goes well, we'll shoot the photos
over the weekend. Wish me luck, because
I'll be the one demonstrating the exercises,
and that's a heck of a lot of exercises to
do -- especially when you're doing them
in 90 degree heat in a garage that's
hotter than a blast furnace.

But, as always -- working on these projects
is a labor of love, and the Dinos are the
very best people in the entire world -- so
sweating off five or ten pounds is perfectly
fine. I want to make this book the best
book I can make it -- because that's what
the Dinos deserve!

Anyhow, things are going very well on
the book front. Very busy, with lots
still to do -- but we're getting there.

As I always do, I'm going to launch the
book with a pre-publication special.
Everyone who orders during the pre-
publication special will get a special
bonus when we fill the orders.

If time permits, I'll shoot a DVD, as well.
But the first job is to finish the book!

When I have a better idea of the time-line
to completion, I'll put up a link with a
sales page, and you can go ahead and reserve
your copy. If all goes well, that will
happen in the next seven to ten days --
so be looking for an email from me that
gives you the link.

In the meantime, feel free to grab a copy
of anything else at Dino Headquarters. We
have books, courses, DVD's, t-shirts,
muscle shirts, and back issues of the
Dinosaur Files newsletter -- as well as
the ever-popular Legacy of Iron books.

You can find them right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

As always, thanks for reading and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a
good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. I'm always happy to autograph a book or
course for you -- all you have to do is ask
for an autograph. (There's no charge for them.)
Use the Special Instructions section of the
on-line order form to request the autograph.
I like to personalize your book for you, so
be sure to tell me who to sign it to (e.g.,
"Jim" or "James"). And if someone else orders
a book or course for you, be sure they ask
for an autograph and give me your name.

P.S. 2. Thought for the Day: "The best cure
for writer's block is walking around the
block with a pair of heavy dumbbells. Squats
and deadlifts work well, too." -- Brooks Kubik