Happy Father's Day!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I know we have a ton of Dino dads
out there -- so I just wanted to
say, to each and every one of you:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

And speaking of Father's Day -- I
called my dad today, and he told me
he celebrated by doing a 5k yesterday.

And it was totally unplanned and
spontaneous.

Dad's 85, but he still trains with
dumbbells and cables. He also likes
to get out and walk a mile or two
every day.

Yesterday, they held a 5 k run and
the course started right by the condo
where he and my mom live. So when he
saw what they were doing, he decided
to join them -- and walked the course
just so he could get his exercise for
the day!

That was about twice as far as his
usual walk, so he was pretty happy
about it.

Personally, I'm going to skip the 5 k
today -- but I AM going to do move some
serious iron out in the garage later on.
I'll be hitting it around 6:00 or so --
so if you train today, we can train
together, wherever you are.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. The Dino Bookstore is the number one
place for great Father's Day gifts -- and
Gray Hair and Black Iron would probably
lead the list. It's made to order for Dino
Dads:

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html