Dumbbell DVD Update

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Last week I sent an email letting you
know that I was shooting a new DVD on
Dinosaur Dumbbell Training -- to go
with my new book, Dinosaur Dumbbell
Training (which will be shipped in
early September).

Well, things don't always go as planned,
and this DVD was one of them. We ran
into a technical problem with the audio
and couldn't finish the DVD.

So I'm going to have to table the idea
of a new DVD for now. If I can, I'll try
to do it later in the Fall.

If you want to see what Dinosaur-style
Dumbbell Training looks like -- and you
want to see some heavy dumbbell training,
as in a one-hand dumbbell swing and a
one-hand dumbbell clean and jerk with
a 151 pound dumbbell, grab a copy of my
original dumbbell training DVD, The Lost
Art of Heavy Dumbbell Training. It doesn't
have all of the 100-plus exercises in the
new book, but it has some of the better
ones -- and I use them in an actual
workout and go for my max on every
exercise.

If you ordered the Dumbbell Training book,
we'll ship them together, so I'll refund
your shipping and handling for the DVD
order. Or, if you use PayPal, let me know
you want the DVD and I'll send you a PayPal
payment request for the cost of the DVD
only.

You can grab The Lost Art of Heavy Dumbbell
Training right here. It's the first of five
Dinosaur Training DVD's. You can order all
five and have the complete set, or you can
grab any of the individual DVD's:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dvds.html

As always, thanks for reading and have a great
day. If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Thought for the Day: "They say there's a
reason for everything, but what's the reason
for the pec dec?" -- Brooks Kubik