Friday Night Iron

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

On the training front, let's talk about
something that's easy to do and doesn't
cost you a penny -- but can make a
HUGE difference in your training and
your results . . .

I had a great workout on Friday night.

And another great one on Tuesday
night before that.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and it will be
another training day -- and you guessed
it, I'm looking forward to another great
workout.

Great workouts don't happen by accident.

You need to do the right things to make
them happen. And one of those things is
visualization.

I use visualization drills to make every
workout the best it can be.

Before the workout, I sit somewhere
quiet and go through the entire workout
in my mind.

I see every rep from start to finish. It's
like watching a movie. The barbell, the
lifting platform, the chalk and the sweat
all star in the movie. It looks, sounds
and feels exactly like a real workout.

I watch the entire workout, rep by rep.

And I watch myself have a GREAT
workout.

The visualization drill takes anywhere
from five to fifteen minutes. That's not
very much time for something that can
help make every single workout better
than the one before it -- and possibly
double or even triple your rate of
progress.

Great workouts don't come in a can
or in a bottle. The secret is not a handful
of pills or the latest "pre-workout."

The secret is using the power of your
mind to push forward to better and
better performance.

Give my visualization drill a try. You
won't believe the results.

As always, thanks for reading, and have
a great day. If you train today, make it
a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. I cover visualization drills in detail in
Dinosaur Training and in Dinosaur
Bodyweight Training:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_training.html

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_bodyweight.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters -- along
with links to all 23 of my e-books on
Kindle, including my new book, Brooks
Kubik's Oldschool Strength Q & A
:

Hard-copy and PDF

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Kindle

http://www.brookskubik.com/oldschool_01-kindle.html



P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "See it happen,
and then make it happen." -- Brooks Kubik

**********************************************************************************