My Old-School Training DVD's

 
A 302 pound push press with a Christmas tree barbell - featured in my Power Rack Training DVD. Note the chains at the end of the bar to get us up over 300 pounds. This was shot 20 years ago at the original Dinosaur Dungeon. There's another two hours of action on the DVD.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I sent this email recently, but ever
since I began posting videos of my
workouts here at Dino Headquarters
I've been getting questions about
my old Dino DVD's and where to
get them.

"Where are they?"people ask. "I
can't find them on your website."

So I thought I should cover it again.

Back in the late 1990s, I made five
Dinosaur Training videos:

1. The Lost Art of Heavy Dumbbell
Training

2. Bags, Barrels and Beyond

3. Power Rack Training

4. Olympic Lift Basics

5. Strength Training Basics

We didn't have I-phones back then,
so I had to do things the old-fashioned
way.

I hired a professional camera-man,
and shot each of them in the original
Dinosaur Dungeon.

Each of them is about 2 hours long,
and each of them has a ton of lifting,
non-stop action, and plenty of chalk
and sweat.

The camera-man loved the assignment.

He was used to filming wedding videos.
This was a *little bit* more exciting.

I sold them in VHS format for a long
time, and then we remastered them
to DVD.

But I don't carry them today.

I've licensed them to John Wood so
that he can feature them at the Iron
League member site.

So that's the place to go if you want
to see them.

And frankly, it's a great deal - because
the cost of a one year's membership is
less than the cost of all five DVDs. And
you get to see a ton of other great Iron
Game stuff, as well.

So if you missed them the first time
around, or if you didn't see all of them -
or if you bought the DVDs but can't
find them after your last move or the
last big flood - then sprint on over and
join the Iron League:

http://www.ironleague.com/

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make it
a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik



T