Revealed - The New Training Course from Dinosaur Training!







Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Many of you are asking about my new training course: what's in it, what does it cover, what will it teach me?

So I thought I'd share the Introduction to the little monster - because that will give you the answer.

By the way, you can grab the Kindle edition of the new course right here:


We'll release the course in hard-copy as soon as we get it formatted. The hard-copy (paperback) edition will be printed and shipped by Amazon. I 'll send a link when the hard-copy edition is ready.
And get this - if you're an Amazon Prime customer, you get free shipping - which is hard to beat!
 
INTRODUCTION

I began writing for Stuart McRobert’s Hardgainer magazine back in 1991, and began to receive training questions from readers almost immediately.  In 1996, I published Dinosaur Training, Lost Secrets of Strength and Development, and the questions doubled or tripled – and then the Internet arrived on the scene, and soon everyone had email, and before you knew it, I was getting hundreds of questions every week.  That’s continued to the present time, and it will probably last for the rest of my life.

I’ve always tried to answer questions as they come in.  Sometimes I send a short personal response. And other times, when several readers have the same or similar questions, or when it looks like something that many readers might be wondering about, I answer it in my daily emails and post it on the Dinosaur Training Blog.  (If you’re not already getting my emails, go to my website at www.brookskubik.com and sign up for them. They’re a great way to stay up to date with the latest news from Dinosaur Headquarters – and they give you a goldmine of training advice.)

Questions from readers are very important.  If one person sends me a question, there are probably hundreds of others who have the same question.  So when I answer one person’s question, I’m really answering a question for hundreds or perhaps thousands of your fellow Dinos around the world.

My experience in this regard is hardly unique.  Every Iron Game magazine for the past 100 or more years has run question and answer columns and articles, and some of the top names in the business have spent plenty of time answering training questions from readers.  The list includes Eugene Sandow, Bernarr MacFadden, Alan Calvert, Mark Berry, George F. Jowett, Bob Hoffman, Harry Paschall, Peary Rader, John McCallum and John Grimek.

Interestingly, many of the questions that trainees asked 100 or more years ago are almost identical to the questions that trainees are asking today.  It seems that trainees today have the same questions and concerns that trainees had 50, 60 or even 100 years ago.  And that makes sense, because the human body is the same today as it was then – and barbells and dumbbells are the same today as they were then – and the basics of building strength, muscle and power are the same today as they were when Arthur Saxon thrilled the world with his amazing feats of strength.

I was talking about this with my good friend, John Wood, who runs the Old-time Strongman, Functional Hand Strength and Trap Bar Training sites (as well as his new member site, The Iron League).  John suggested that I begin a series of short books collecting my answers to various training questions that might be of interest to a large number of trainees.  That sounded like a good idea, so I rolled up my sleeves and got started. 

This is the first book in that series.  I hope you enjoy it, and I hope it answers some of the questions that you might have.

I also hope that you’ll help me with future books in this series by continuing to ask training questions.  You can send them to me at info@brookskubik.com.  Don’t be shy – we love to hear from you.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik


P.S. Here's the link again to the Kindle edition of the new course:

http://www.brookskubik.com/oldschool_01-kindle.html


***********************************************************************************