An Unbeatable Combination!

 
Earle Liederman had one of the thickest, most massive necks imaginable. A thick, powerful neck is a sign of remarkable strength and vitality.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Last night I got a very interesting and
encouraging email from one of our long-
time Dinos.

He was talking about real-world, no-
nonsense, Dino-style strength training -
the kind that includes:

1. Tendon and ligament training

2. Bone strength training

3. Old-school neck training

Here's what he had to say:

"Hi Brooks,

Just picked up the November issue of
the Dinosaur Files, and have already
read the section on neck training.

I have always trained my neck because
I like the look of a thick, powerful neck.

I wanted to see what you recommended,
and I will be adding your neck training
program to my workouts - beginning
with my very next workout, which is
tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get
started!

BTW, I am an almost 53-year old Dino -
and I have been training for 41 years
now.

I am also doing the exercises from John
Wood's Bone Strength Project. My body
is responding already - and very rapidly.
Just finished my first month of Bone
Strength work.

Keep up the great work!

John B."

John - Thanks for your email. I'm glad to
hear that you are going to try the neck
training program - and equally glad to
hear that you are also doing the Bone
Strength Program.

The two programs make an unbeatable
combination - and will help make you as
as strong, sturdy and as injury-proof as
possible.

Keep me posted on your training and
your progress - and be sure to let John
Wood know about your experiences with
the Bone Strength Project.

And finally - congratulations on 41 years
of training. Not many people can say that -
and if they can, they're probably Dinosaurs!

To everyone else - if you're not already doing
so, why not join John and try my Save Your
Life Neck Training Program - along with John
Wood's Bone Strength Project?

The two really do make an unbeatable
combination - in part because they help
strengthen your spine from top to bottom -
which is a very good thing, especially be-
cause a strong spine means a strong
nervous system - and that means all
kinds of good things for your muscles,
your brain and your internal organs.

George F. Jowett wrote about this way
back in the 1920's - and he was
absolutely right.

The November Dinosaur Files has the Save
Your Life Neck Training Program - and you
can grab it right here for not much more
than the cost of a double latte with extra
whipped cream and a cherry:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_files.html

The Bone Strength Project is outlined in
issue no. 4 of The Train Hard Bulletin -
and that's the price of a double latte
and some pocket change:

https://www.oldtimestrongman.com/bone-strength-projectPDF.html

Please keep me posted on your
experiences with both the neck
training course and the Bone
Strength Project. Your feedback
is always important!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik