Attack of the Killer Spiders!

 
I've been off line for a couple of days - and here's the reason why.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I've been off line for several days,
and missed most of the post Turkey
Day shopping frenzy.

But I have a good excuse.

I've been bad sick.

We think it was a spider bite - on my
right ear.

I don't remember being bit - but my
right ear swelled up like a big red
balloon on Friday night - and I had
all the symptoms of a spider bite:
fever, sweating, shivering, headache,
sore joints, and a general "got hit by
a truck" feeling.

But my right ear was the worst part
of it by far.

My right ear has always been a little
bit thick and mangled from my high
school wrestling days. It's not a true
cauliflower ear, but it's definitely been
through some battles.

But when it swelled up, it went right
into full cauliflower mode.

So what hundreds of wrestlers my size
weren't able to do over a period of six
years of junior high school and high
school wrestling, a wee little spider
did in about one second.

And he probably didn't work up a
sweat doing it.

I ended up in the urgent care center
on Saturday. The doc checked me out
and put me on some heavy duty anti-
biotics.

And then I spent most of Saturday
and Sunday resting and sleeping.

Trudi has been serving me tons of
high nutrition, anti-inflammatory foods
to help the healing process - along
with plenty of anti-inflammatory green
tea with lemon juice, fresh grated
ginger, and cinnamon.

It's all helping, and I'm feeling better
today. Nowhere near 100 percent, but
better. And my ear is starting to shrink
back down to its regular size.

Anyhow, I thought I'd update you and
let you know why I've been off-line.
Of course, we're still open for business,
and you can grab any of my books and
courses right here at Dino Headquarters:

Hard-copy and PDF

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Kindle

http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

I'm also selling back issues of Strength and
Health magazine from the 1930's through
the1980's. If you're interested in a particular
year, shoot me an email and let me know
what you'd like - where we'll be shipping
them - and how you prefer to pay for the
mags.



12 issue sets from the 1930's are $120 plus
shipping and handling.

12 issue sets from the 1940's forward are
$100 plus shipping and handling.

And that's the report. I hope YOU are doing
better than I am today - and I hope that
neither of us ever has another run-in with
one of those killer spiders.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: