Big Breaking News for Dinos!


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Last week I asked if any of you
were interested in a book on diet
and nutrition for strength and
health.

And, as you may have guessed, I
got flooded with responses.

Trudi took one look at the in-box,
ran through the first 10 or fifteen
emails, and turned to me.

I knew what was coming.

"I guess you'd better get to work,"
she said.

And she was right. Because the Dinos
are salivating at the thought of a
book about Dino-style diet and
nutrition.

"Please do it!" you said."I've been
waiting and waiting for this!"

And many of you said:

"This is perfect. My training is going
good, but I need to work on the diet
and nutrition part."

So it's pretty clear that it's time to
get to work.

Lucky for me, for the past couple of
years I've been doing a TON of reading
and researching on various aspects of
the diet and nutrition puzzle. In fact,
for my last birthday and again at
Christmas 2011, all I asked for were
some old, out of print but very useful
books on diet and nutrition. At the
moment, they're piled six or eight
high on a small chair on the other
side of the study -- filled with slips
of paper marking important passages.

So the research part of the job is
already completed. Now I'm into the
writing part.

One new reader asked me how long it
would take to get the book written.

"I know you work really fast," he wrote.
"What's the time-table -- six months,
nine months, or longer?"

He was right about working fast, but he
was wrong about the six to nine month
part. It's going to be ready a heck of
a lot faster than that.

Of course, as always, I'll keep you posted
on my progress -- and when it's time, we'll
do a pre-publication launch with a killer
bonus for everyone who reserves a copy
of the little monster. Heck, I may even
give you my special recipe for pterodactyl
burgers.

In the meantime, feel free to shoot in any
questions about diet, nutrition, food,
gardening, supplements, gaining weight,
losing weight, healthy diets, what the
old-time strongmen ate, etc. I won't have
time to answer them individually (because
I'm in full-fledged, book writing mode),
but I'll try to answer them in the book
itself.

Short emails with words of encouragement
will also be appreciated. Full-fledged
book writing mode is hard work -- and
it's good to hear from those of you in
the outside world when I'm chained to
the computer!

In the meantime, keep on training hard
and heavy -- dinosaur style! I want 2012
to be your best year ever for strength
and health!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. We're getting rave reviews on the new
John Grimek training course -- so if you
haven't already grabbed a copy, do it now!
You can find the little monster right here:

http://brookskubik.com/johngrimek_course.html

P.S. 2. Dinosaur Bodyweight Training has also
been getting rave reviews:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_bodyweight.html

P.S. 3 My other books and courses -- and Dino
DVD's -- are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 4. Thought for the Day: "If it was as
complicated as the experts try to make it, no
one would ever make any progress."
-- Brooks Kubik