Questions and Answers re: the John Grimek Training Course!

I've been getting a ton of questions about
the new John Grimek course -- which is going
to be volume II in my series of courses titled
History's Strongest Men and How They Trained.

So let me answer a few of the most common
questions:

Q. What are the special bonuses if you order
during the pre-publication special?

A. Let's keep some of them a secret for now --
just to make it more fun when you open your
package.

But one of them is a 12-page mini-course. So
you're going to get a 36-page course PLUS
another 12 pages of info.

Q. When will the course be mailed?

A. It's at the printer now, and it should be
printed and ready to mail sometime during the
coming week.

Q. Is there still time to ask for an autograph?

A. Yes -- but obviously, the sooner the better!

Q. When does the pre-publication special end?

A. When I get the courses from the printer -
so if you want to order and get the pre-
publication bonuses, do it now.

Q. Does the Grimek course include photos?

A. Of course it does! So does the 12-page
mini-course that I'm including as one of the
special bonuses.

Q. Does the course cover Grimek's career as
a weightlifter?

A. Absolutely! People tend to think of Grimek
as a bodybuilder, but he had one heck of a
career as a weightlifter.In fact, he entered
more weightlifting contests than bodybuilding
contests -- and in his prime, he was one of
the strongest men in the world.

To this day, Grimek is the only man in history
to win the Mr. America contest AND represent the
USA in weightlifting in the Olympic Games and
at the World Championships. And I don't think
anyone else is ever going to match that.

Q. Is there still time to add to my order and
save on shipping and handling?

A. Absolutely, and it makes sense to do so --
especially for overseas readers. Shoot me an
email and let me know what you'd like to add.

I think that covers the most common questions --
but if you have one that I missed, shoot me an
email.

Otherwise, have a great day and a great weekend,
and if you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. You can reserve your copy of the new John
Grimek course (and the special bonuses) right
here:

http://brookskubik.com/johngrimek_course.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Train hard, be
happy and live long." -- Brooks Kubik