DinoMan Needs Help from Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Yesterday we shot hundreds of photos for
my new book on Dinosaur Dumbbell Training.
It was a heck of a workout!

We'll shoot several hundred more today.

So, yes, the book is coming together very,
very fast. And it's looking pretty darn
good.

I'm going to do my standard pre-publication
special to launch it -- and in that regard,
I have a favor to ask:

If you've seen my original Dinosaur
Dumbbell Training DVD -- or if you saw me
teach Dinosaur Dumbbell Training in London
last month -- please send me an email with
a brief testimonial or endorsement.

I'll use these to help promote the book, so
by sending a testimonial, you'll be helping
to support the cause.

If you're a professional coach, trainer,
author or whatever, include one line of
background info and the link for your
website, title of your book, name of your
gym, or whatever. That will let me give you
a little free publicity if I use your
testimonial.

In addition, the BEST testimonial (my choice)
gets a free Dinosaur Training t-shirt!

So put on your thinking cap -- and send me a
testimonial for Dino-style Dumbbell Training!

And to everyone who responds -- THANK YOU!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. If you've never seen my original DVD
on Dino-style Dumbbell Training, you missed
a real treat. Here's how to grab it:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dvds.html

P.S. 2. Not to worry. No dumbbells were killed
in the making of this DVD.