Now Available -- The Seven Keys to Concentration CD!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Big breaking news for Dinos!

Carl Lanore just put up the much
anticipated link to my new CD, The
Seven Keys to Concentration --
a recording of a terrific hour-long
seminar I did for Carl's SuperHuman
University.

In the program, I taught a seven
step program for developing your
power of concentration to the
absolute maximum for peak performance
in strength training -- meaning peak
performance in workouts and peak
performance in competition.

And no, it's not a course in hippy-
dippy meditation, and I'm not wearing
60's style prayer beads, and I'm not
sitting here munching on tofu and
carrot sticks.

This is POWER STYLE concentration.

WEIGHTLIFTER STYLE concentration.

The same type of concentration used
by the greatest strongmen, weightlifters,
powerlifters, and bodybuilders in the
history of the Iron Game.

There are two ways to place an order.

1. You can order the CD directly from
Carl Lanore. If you do that, you'll
pay the regular cost of the CD (19.95
clams) plus s&h. Carl will handle the
fulfillment (meaning, Carl will mail
it to you). Carl's link is right
here:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/component/jshopping/product/view/5/7.html

2. Order directly from me whenever you
order another Dinosaur Training product.
You'll pay for the other product or
products, and pay s&h for it/them.
You'll pay 19.95 clams for the CD, but
there will be no additional s&h charge,
since we can include the CD with the rest
of your order. If that's what you want
to do, shoot me an email and I'll tell
you how to place your order.

PLEASE NOTE: It makes no difference to me
whether you order the CD from me or from Carl
Lanore. I just want you to order it --
because it's important information, and
it will really help you in your training.
So order directly from Carl if you want
to do so -- or order from me if you're going
to order something else (and save on s&h).
But order the little monster!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the link again for Carl Lanore:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/component/jshopping/product/view/5/7.html

P.S. 2. And here's the link to all of my
Dinosaur training books, courses, DVD's,
and other Dino goodies:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Every obstacle is
an opportunity." -- Brooks Kubik