Special Instructions for Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Things are happening fast and furious,
so let me give you some important updates ,
as well as some special instructions on
how to order your copy of Dinosaur
Dumbbell Training when the big
pre-publication special goes live.

First of all -- I'm on SuperHuman  Radio
today at 12:00 EST. Catch it live or grab
the download later on.

Second -- TOMORROW is the big pre-publication
special for my new book, DINOSAUR DUMBBELL
TRAINING.

As regular readers know, I always do
a pre-publication special when I launch
a new book or course. This lets me know
how many copies to order in the first
printing.

Everyone who orders during the pre-
publication special will get a free
bonus when the book is printed and we
fill the orders.

In related news -- I'm considering
doing a DVD to go along with the book.
If you're interested in a DVD as well
as the book, shoot me an email. If
enough of you are interested in the
DVD, we'll make it happen.

Third -- If you'd like me to autograph
your copy of DINOSAUR DUMBBELL TRAINING,
please include an autograph request in
the Special Instructions section of the
on-line order form. I'm always happy to
autograph a book or course for you
(and there's no charge for it) but
you have to ask. And tell me who to
sign it to -- if your name is James,
I need to know whether to sign it
to Tom or Thomas, Mike or Michael,
Jim or James, etc.

Fourth, If someone else orders the
book for you, be sure they ask for
an autograph and give me your name
when they place the order.

Fifth, we have an awesome countdown
clock oft the new book. It's at the
below link. check it out. The photo
changes daily. Take  a look:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dumbbelltraining.html

So far, we've had photos of Sig Klein,
John Y. Smith, Arthur Saxon and Reg
Park. All of them lifting heavy
dumbbells. Who will be next?

Sixth -- and VERY IMPORTANT!

At 9:00 in the morning EST tomorrow
the countdown clock will transform to
a sales page to place your order for
Dinosaur Dumbbell Training.

Here's what you need to do.

Go to the countdown page at about 8:55
a.m. and start hitting the REFRESH 
button on your computer.

Keep hitting the REFRESH button -- and
at 9:00 the sales page will appear.

Seventh --  there will be TWO different
order buttons.

One will be for the new Dinosaur Dumbbell
Training book.

The other will be for Dinosaur Dumbbell Training
PLUS my new CD, Seven Keys to Concentration
(a one hour CD teaching you the mental secrets
of peak performance). If you order the CD and
the book, you save some clams on s&h because we
can ship both of them for one shipping charge.

So if you want the CD as well as the book,
order them together.

More to follow -- training tips in the next
message.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Save this email and the link to the
countdown clock -- and remember, it will
change into a sales page at 9:00 a.m. on
Tuesday:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dumbbelltraining.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are available
right here at Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Remember to listen to me on Superhuman
Radio today!