The Seven Seven Special!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I don't usually do this, BUT --
tomorrow is a special day for our family.

Tomorrow is July 7 -- and July 7 is the
day my oldest stepson married the woman
who later became the mother of two
beautiful twin girls -- our little
granddaughters, who are already in
training for the 2032 Olympics.
(Well, okay, not in HARD training --
but they ARE in kiddie gymnastics.
That counts!)

And since July is the seventh month,
that means tomorrow is 7/7 -- and
that's a pretty lucky number.

So I decided to celebrate by holding a
Seven Seven Special.

Here's the deal:

1. The Seven Seven Special is in effect
from now until midnight EST on Saturday,
July 7. (As in, starts now, ends at midnight
tomorrow.)

2. While the Special is in effect -- but
ONLY while it is in effect - you can grab
seven Dino Products of your choice and I'll
throw in your choice of any ONE of my other
books or courses for free. In other words,
if you buy seven products, you get your
choice of a free book or course.

2A. This only applies to books or courses
we already have in print. Not to future
books or courses.

3. Note: You can grab seven products pretty
easily. There are five Legacy of Iron books,
and you can grab all five at a special discount
price. See the order button at the bottom of
the sales page for Legacy of Iron 5, Barbells
in the Pacific. That would count as five
products, so you'd just need two more to
make seven.

3A. Or, you can grab all five of my Dinosaur
training DVD's -- and again, you can get all
five at a discount -- and that also would count
as five products. So two more would get you
to seven.

3B. There's also a special price if you
order three Dinosaur Training Muscle Shirts,
and that would count as three products, leaving
just four to go.

3C. Back issues of The Dinosaur Files newsletter
count as TWO products. (I know there's 12 issues
in year 1 and 12 issues in year 2, but counting
them as 12 separate products would be stretching
things. So, as I said, 12 back issues will
count as TWO products.)

3D. If you're a fan of Dinosaur Bodyweight
Training, I have seven Dinosaur Bodyweight
Training DVD's. I don't have them up on the
website, but if you're interested, shoot me an
email and I'll tell you how to order them. The
set of seven DVD's would count as seven products.

4. If you placed an order earlier today and want
to add to it to make seven, shoot me an email ASAP!

IMPORTANT: I have three stepchildren, but only
the oldest is married, so it you're interested
in grabbing some goodies and getting a free book,
do it now. I won't be celebrating anyone else's
anniversary for a long, long time.

Any questions, shoot me an email.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. The Dino goodies are right here. Scroll
around a bit, because there's plenty to choose
from:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. I almost forgot. If you want to take
advantage of the Seven Seven Special but you
need to send a check or money order, shoot
me an email before the deadline (midnight
EST on Saturday, July 7), and the email will
hold your place.