Buried In An Endless Sea of Shirts

Things are super-busy here at Dino Headquarters today, and I'm not even going to be able to get outside and train! That's okay, though - it's all for a good cause - and I'll be able to hit the iron again tomorrow. 


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I'm late with today's email,
because we are buried in an
endless sea of Dinosaur
Training t-shirts.

We picked them up from the
printer yesterday afternoon,
and we've been packing and
filling orders for them ever
since.

It's funny, because we are in
a small apartment now, and
there are shirts stacked or
draped pretty much every-
where.

Trudi has stacked boxes and
packages for filled orders up
against one wall in the dining
room, and there are so many
that I can barely walk by. I
have to turn to my side and
walk on tippy toes to fit be-
tween the boxes and the
dining room table.

We'll keep on packing orders
for the rest of the day, and
then take all the packages to
the main post office and drop
them off.

I have to say this - the shirts
look and feel great. I'm very
happy with the new design,
and all the different colors,
and how well everything
turned out.

So here's a very big THANK
YOU
to everyone who placed
an order during the big t-shirt
sale.

In other news:

My Old School Q and A has been getting great reviews.
 
1. The Strength Training Q
and A


We just printed a bunch of copies
of my Old School Strength Training
Q and A, Vol. 1.

That means the little monster is
now available in your choice of:

a. Hard-copy

b. Kindle

c. PDF with immediate electronic
delivery

Go here to grab your copy:

http://www.brookskubik.com/oldschool-qanda.html

John Davis - an Iron Game Immortal.

 2. Black Iron: The John Davis
Story


I thought I was sold out of this title,
but we found a box with 12 copies -
so if you want to grab one, shoot me
an email.

The price is $34.95 plus s&h.

We're not going to do a second
printing, so these are the last
copies I have.

Strength and Health - a terrific old-school magazine.
 
3. Strength and Health Magazine

We're moving soon, and I can't
take all my old mags with me, so
I'm selling the duplicate issues.
If you want to grab some issues
of Strength and Health from the
40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's,
shoot me an email and ask for
a price quote for whatever year
or years you are interested in.

That's it for now - I need to get
back to those t-shirts!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik