Send In Your Questions!

 
John Grimek answered thousands of training questions over the years. Can you guess Grimek's two most popular questions? (The answer is at the end of today's Blog post.)


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Two weeks ago we released my
Old School Strength Q and A in
both hard-copy and PDF editions.

We had released the little monster
in a Kindle edition earlier in the
year, so now it's available in all
three formats.

You can grab your copy of the Q
and
A right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/oldschool-qanda.html

The Q and A course has been very
popular, and we've gotten lots of
great feedback on it - so I've been
working hard to finish volume 2 in
the series. If all goes well, I'll be
able to send the manuscript to my
printer later in the week.

After that, I'm going to jump on
volume 3 in the series.

So I'm going to need questions from
the Dino Nation.

And you can help.

If you have a short training question,
send it on in. I'll try to answer as
many as possible in vol. 3 in the
series.

Thanks in advance to everyone who
sends in a question!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik




P.S. Here's the link again for vol. 1
in the Q and A series:

http://www.brookskubik.com/oldschool-qanda.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters:

Hard-copy and PDF

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Kindle

http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day

"Think things through, ask the right
questions, and study the answers.
The more you learn, the better and
more effective your training will be."

- Brooks Kubik

P.S. 4. Grimek's two most popular training
questions were:

(1) How can I build big arms?

and

(2) How can I gain muscular bodyweight?

He got these two questions over and over
from trainees around the world - for more
than 50 years!

Did YOU guess the answer? If you did, let
me know!

BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: