Trudi's 30-Day Meal Challenge

I've never been one to back down from a challenge - and this one's been very interesting.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Two quick notes and then I'll update
you on Trudi's 30 Day Meal Challenge.



1. Dinosaur T-Shirts

We have THREE of the new Dino t-shirts
left.

XL - blue with white letters.

$19.95 plus shipping and handling for
one shirt.

$49.95 plus shipping and handling for
all three.

If you want one (or all three), shoot me
an email.

First come, first served.



2. The Strength Training Q and A

We just released my Strength Training
Q and A in hard-copy and PDF editions -
and it's also out there in Kindle - so you
can grab the little monster in whatever
format you prefer:

http://www.brookskubik.com/oldschool-qanda.html

By the way, the Q and A course is
no. 1 in a series of Q and A courses.
No. 2  in the series will be available
very soon.

3. Trudi's 30 Day Meal Challenge

Back in late August, Trudi decided
that she wanted to try some new and
different meals.

"We're in a rut," she said. "We need to
shake things up."

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want all the flavors in the world," she
said. "I want every meal to be different
and exciting. I want to try new foods
from around the world. Things we never
eat."

"Then go ahead and do it," I said. "Try
anything you'd like."

"No, I'm not going to cook two meals
all the time - you have to join me," she
said. "And I want you to help me cook
them."

"Sure, no problem," I said. 'Let's do
burgers for dinner. I'll cook them."

She shook her head.

"No, I want to try something totally
different."

"Okay, we'll do cheeseburgers."

"No, that's not different."

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want to try all vegetarian meals for
30 days," she said. "That would be
totally different."

And before I could say anything, she
made it impossible for me to say
"No."

"We can make it a 30-day challenge,"
she said. "You like challenges, don't
you?"

Challenges?

Of course, I like challenges.

That's part of being a Dinosaur.

Dinosaurs love challenges.

You can't say "no" to a challenge.

And that's how we ended up living
on nothing but plant-based meals
for the past three weeks.

You can see many of them at my
Instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/brooks_kubik/?hl=en

So far, it's been pretty easy - and
pretty tasty.

Tuscan white bean soup.


We've had Indian curries, Thai veggie
rolls, Tuscan white bean soup,
Moroccan lentil stew, veggie pizza,
some killer veggie burgers and an
absolutely awesome hippie loaf and
oven-roasted potatoes that was one
of the best dinners I've ever had in
my life.

Hippie loaf (vegetarian meatloaf) with oven-roasted potato wedges. This was amazing. Who would have guessed?

We make everything from scratch,
and yes, I help with the meals - in
fact, I'm having so much fun that I
end up doing most of the cooking.

Moroccan lentil stew with potatoes.


We both feel great - healthy and
strong - and we're having a blast.

We're also saving a ton of money
on meals, which is always a plus.

Making our own vegetable broth for cooking.


Anyhow, that's the update on the
30-Day Meal Challenge. Let me
know if you want to hear more
about it, and if you'd like some
recipes and meal plans.

And if you have any questions
about Trudi's 30-Day Challenge,
fire them in.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. If you don't have the Strength
Training Q and A, grab it now:

http://www.brookskubik.com/oldschool-qanda.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters:

Hard-copy and PDF

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Kindle

http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day

"Train for strength, eat for health,
and welcome new challenges."


- Brooks Kubik

BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: