Important Updates for Dinosaurs



Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I have a couple of quick updates
for you.

1. Dinosaur T-Shirts

We checked with our t-shirt printer
this morning, and the new Dinosaur
Training t-shirts should be ready on
either Friday 9-8 or Monday 9-11.

As soon as we have them, we'll fire
them out the door to everyone who
placed an order.

2. Strength and Health Mags

We still have complete 12-issue sets
for many of the years from 1940 thru
1970.

Each 12-issue set runs $120.00 plus
s&h.

If you're interested, shoot me an
email.

We also have several sets of six
issues from different years in the
1940's. Each six-issue set is $60.00
plus s&h.

3. The Birthday Countdown

The birthday countdown continues.

I'll be turning 60 on 9-9.

That makes 51 years of training,
which is a lot of workouts over the
years.

Of course, I'm still training and still
having fun - and I look forward to
keeping you posted on the details
for a very long time. It would be lots
of fun to be tossing iron in my 70's,
80's and 90's.

4. The Strength Training Q and A

We just printed a bunch of copies
of my Old School Strength Training
Q and A, Vol. 1.

We don't have a sales page up yet,
but if you want to order a copy, shoot
me an email and we'll do it that way.

Let me know how you prefer to pay,
and where we'll be shipping your copy
of the Q and A course.

Brooks Kubik