A World and Olympic Champion's Training Program

Black Iron: The John Davis Story is nearly 500 pages long - with many rare photos, including some previously unpublished photos - and it includes the World and Olympic Champion's actual training program from 1940 - which has never been published anywhere else.


Hail to The Dinosaurs!

We have three copies of my massive
(almost 500 page) biography of
World and Olympic Weightlifting
Champiomn, John Davis.

Black Iron: The John Davis
Story
, covers the life and lifting
of one of the greatest champions
in the history of the Iron Game.

It also includes John Davis'
EXACT training program from
way back in 1940.

Davis wrote it down on a small
note-card and gave it to Hymie
Cohen, his friend and training
partner, while the two men were
having a post-workout dinner at
a little hole-in-the-wall diner in
South Phillie.

Hymie kept the card ever after.

When I interviewed him for the
book, he showed me the card.

So now - for the first time ever -
we have John Davis' actual
training program.

I don't know about you, but I
think that's pretty darn cool.

Anyhow, we have three copies of
the book left - and I'm not
going to reprint it, so this is it.

The end of the trail.

If you want a copy, shoot me an
email asap. I'm at:

info@brookskubik.com

The price is $34.95 plus shipping
and handling.

First come, first served - so take
immediate action.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik