The Question All the Older Guys Are Asking

I get this question all the time from older guys.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

There's one question that all the
older guys are asking.

At least, it seems that way.

Because I get this question over
and over again.

It goes something like this:

"I'm ____ years old [fill in the
blank with any age from 40 on up].

I'm still training, but I'm having a
very difficult time building [or
maintaining] strength and muscle
mass.

Do you think I need HRT?"

As I said, I  get that question all the
time - which is one of the reasons
why I cover it in detail in Vol. 1 of
my Old School Strength Q and
A
.

And because I get so many training
questions from older Dinos, I cover
several other questions from older
Dinos in Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 of the
series.

If you're an older Dino, you owe it
to yourself to check them out. I
know they'll answer a lot of
questions for you - including
that one big question that so
many older Dinos are asking.

Go here to grab vol. 1 and vol. 2
in the Old School Strength Q
and
A series:

http://www.brookskubik.com/oldschool-qanda.html

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik