Attention Dinos -- Please Read!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I need to clear up some possible confusion,
so pls read this message.

Yesterday's email message apparently led
several Dinos to think that I was giving
a free t-shirt with any order placed on
my birthday (Sunday, 9/9).

What I was trying to say -- but I must not
have said it very well -- was this:

To celebrate my birthday, I'm going to do
something special for everyone who places
an order for any Dino book, course, DVD,
t-shirt or other product.

When I fill your order, I'm going to include
an autographed photo. It's 8 1/2 x 11, full
color, and yes, it's a photo of me playing
around with some heavy iron out in the
garage.

I'm also going to include a short handwritten
note when I fill your order.

Yes, I know it's the digital age, but sometimes
it's good to do things the old-fashioned way.
And who knows -- maybe my autograph will be
worth something someday. And maybe that
handwritten note will end up in a museum.
Stranger things have happened.

I'm going to do this from now until the end
of September.

Please note: I will NOT be able to include
handwritten notes for everyone who ordered
Dinosaur Dumbbell Training, because we're
going to shoot them out the door as fast
as possible once we get them from the
printer, and doing the notes would slow
things down. But I WILL include the
autographed photo, along with the two
special bonuses that go with the new
Dumbbell Training Book.

Also -- on any book, including the new
Dumbbell Training book, if you'd like me
to autograph your book, all you need to
do is ask. (Use the Special Instructions
section of the on-line order form.) I'm
happy to do it, and there's no charge for
an autograph.

Finally -- if you placed an order yesterday
or earlier today, pls shoot me an email.
I want to follow up with each of you
individually.

Sorry for the confusion!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Go here to reserve your copy of
Dinosaur Dumbbell Training:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dumbbelltraining.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
available right here at Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html