Hungry Dino Attacks Farmer's Market!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I just got back from the Farmer's
market with a ton of fresh veggies
and other great stuff.

We grow many of our own veggies in
our backyard garden, but we don't
grow everything we like, so we stock
up every Saturday morning at the
Farmer's Market.

Today, I went there before breakfast,
so I was hungry. So I didn't just go
shopping. I attacked the place!

By the time I was done, I had
loaded up with the following:

1. One big bag of fresh greens (two
bunches of arugula, two bunches of
kale, and three bunches of Swiss
chard).

2. One bunch of golden beets with
beet greens.

3. One medium pumpkin.

4. One head of broccoli.

5. One big garlic clove.

6. Two bags of shitake mushrooms.

7. 15 to 20 heirloom tomatoes
(four or five different kinds, and
several different colors).

8. Six medium-size heirloom potatoes.

9. One big bag of salad greens and
broad leaf lettuces.

10. One big bag of arugula.

11. One pint of grape tomatoes in a
variety of shapes and colors.

12. Six dozen eggs from happy chickens
that get to wonder around the farm and
eat bugs and worms all day long.

13. Two pounds of bacon and four
pork chops from a local farmer that
raises grass-fed beef and free-range
pork. (The same one who has the
happy chickens.)

14. Two pounds of stew meat (grass-fed
beef).

15. One bunch of radishes.

16. And last, but not least, flowers
for Trudi.

I would have gotten more, but I ran out
of bags and arms, and besides, we have
no way of storing any more than this.

As you can see, we eat lots and lots of
fresh veggies -- lots of eggs from happy
chickens -- and locally raised, free-range
pork and grass-fed beef.

Now, you may ask, "How much did he pay
for all that?"

You'd be surprised. The prices at the
Farmer's Market are lower than grocery
store prices -- and the quality is
enormously better.

Plus, everything I bought was natural
and organic. No added chemicals. No
herbicides, fungicides, fumicides,
or people-cides. No preservatives.
Just good, fresh, wholesome, delicious
and nutritious food.

When I got home, I had my Steve Stanko
breakfast. He liked fried eggs over
fresh greens (endive and dandelion
greens were his favorites). I had
four fried eggs over a big plate of
mixed greens and herbs -- along with
two small tomatoes, several sliced
radishes and one medium heirloom
potato.

I figure if it was good enough for
Steve Stanko, it's good enough for me.

It may be working, too. I had a great
workout last night. Dino style nutrition
builds Dino style strength. Just ask
Steve Stanko.

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. if you train today, make
it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Dinosaur Dumbbell Training is at
the printer and I should be getting the
little monster very soon -- and when I
do, I'll shoot all orders out the door
faster than you can say Pterodactyl Mail.
If you have not yet ordered your copy,
do it now so you get the pre-publication
bonus:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dumbbelltraining.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Train smart,
eat smart, live smart." -- Brooks Kubik