Just be You!

Hitting it hard at the outdoor training area here at Dino Headquarters. Yes, I'm doing front squats - with towels to hold the bar. You can try them if you like, but you don't have to do them. Your job, as always, is to find what works best for YOU.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I got a couple of emails from guys
who were hopping mad that I've
been following a vegetarian diet for
the past month or so.

"What do you want me to do?" one
asked. "Stop eating meat?"

No, not at all.

I want you to be YOU.

You don't have to do something
just because I'm doing it.

The vegetarian diet started when
Trudi asked me if I would join her
in a 30 Day Vegetarian Challenge.

She wanted to try new foods, new
meals, and new recipes - and she
thought that a 30 Day Vegetarian
Challenge would force us to try
new things.

She was right. We've cooked more
new meals in the past 30 days than
we've done over the past three
years before it. And we're enjoying
the new meals enormously.

So from that perspective, it's been
a big success.

But what about strength and health?

It's worked very well in that regard,
as well.

We both feel healthy and strong,
and we both have plenty of energy.

And my lifting has been going fine.

But now I'm curious.

I want to see what will happen to
my strength and my lifting if I
continue the plant-based diet
into 2018.

So I'm going to do that - as an
experiment - and then I'm going
to report on the results.

If I end up stronger at age 61 - on
 a plant-based diet - than I was at
age 60 eating lots of meat and eggs,
that's good information to have.

If it doesn't work - that's good
information, too.

It's the same as trying new work-
outs or new exercises. If something
works, it's good to know - and good
to share with you. If it doesn't work,
that's also good to know - and good
to share.

Meanwhile, if you enjoy eating
meat, keep on doing it.

This is an experiment, and you
should feel free to do what YOU
want to do - and feel free to be
YOU.

As always, thanks for reading and
have a great day. If you train
today, make it a good one.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Dinosaur Dumbbell Training
and Dinosaur Bodyweight Training
both started out as experiments.

"How will they work?" I wondered.

Turned out they worked pretty darn
well - as many other Dinos have
learned.

You can grab either or both of the
little monsters right here - and see
for yourself:

Dinosaur Dumbbell Training began as an experiment - and ended up working pretty darn well.


Dinosaur Dumbbell Training

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dumbbelltraining.html

 
Dinosaur Bodyweight Training was another experiment - and it, too, worked pretty well.



Dinosaur Bodyweight Training

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_bodyweight.html

P.S. 2. Thought for the Day

"Study and learn from others -
but above all else, learn what
works best for YOU!"

- Brooks Kubik

BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: