The Super Secret Special Bonus!

We have a very special, super secret bonus for everyone who grabs a copy of vol. 2 in my Strength Training Q and A series. I think you'll like it - and I think John Grimek (pictured above) would have approved.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

We just released vol. 2 in the
Strength Training Q and A
series, and I need to mention
the special bonus that comes
with it.

It's been top secret because it's
pretty darn good - but I guess I
need to go ahead and tell you.

Are you ready?

It's the October 2017 issue of
The Dinosaur Files newsletter.

Absolutely free - no charge - a
special bonus - which is my way
of saying THANK YOU to every-
one who steps up, takes action
and orders vol. 2 of the Strength
Training Q and A.

You get the Dino Files bonus in
the same format as the Q and
A course you order.

In other words, if you order a
hard-copy of the Q and A
course, I'll include a hard-copy
of the October 2017 Dino
Files.

If you order a PDF copy of
the Q and A course, I'll send
a separate email with the
October Dino Files in PDF
format. (Give me 24 hours
to do this.)

Any questions, holler.

Otherwise, sprint on over here
to grab the Q and A course -
and the special Dino Files
bonus:

http://www.brookskubik.com/oldschool-qanda.html

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. If you already ordered
vol. 2 of the Q and A series,
don't worry - you'll get the
bonus even if you didn't
know about it or ask for
it!