Big Changes at Dino Headquarters!

 
Having fun at the new gym. A barbell plus a place to use it is all the gym I need.



Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I want to update you on some big
changes at Dino Headquarters -
and how it's going to make some
very interesting things available
to you over the coming weeks
and months.

Last year we sold our big, five-
bedroom house and downsized to
a two-bedroom apartment not far
away from where we used to live.

It was the right time to make the
move. The kids are grown up and
gone, and the house was way too
big for two people.

The apartment is great - and much
easier to maintain than the house.

Trudi loves it.

I like it, too, although I do miss my
garage gym. As gyms go, it was
pretty near perfect.

However, I've set up shop in the
basement and the drive-way, and
that lets me get the job done.

Anyhow, that move was step
one.

Step two is to move somewhere
we've been thinking about for a
number of years - the Pacific
Northwest.

Not to retire - but to find a new
place to live and work.

We're looking for somewhere small
and beautiful - with plenty of nearby
hiking and camping.

Trudi actually went up and scouted
around back in April - and found
some places that she really likes.

Trudi is a physical therapy assistant
with a lot of specialized training and
close to 40 years experience in the
field. Her job is portable, and there's
work pretty much anywhere.

As for me, the Dino Business is
pretty portable, as well. Have
laptop, will travel, as they say.

That will let me continue to offer
new books, courses, Dino Files
and other products for you -
which is something I plan to
do for a very long time.

And yes, the weights will be
going with us, as well. I also
plan to keep on training Dino
style for a very long time.

The timeline is - sometime next
year.

Before the big move, we're going to sell all of my duplicate copies of Strength and Health - as well as plenty of other good stuff.


In the meantime, we need to do
some things that will let us travel
more easily.

That means I'm going to be selling
a lot of duplicate copies of old books
and courses from my strength
training library.

I've been thinking about how to do
that in an easy way. I could always
put them on eBay, but I want the
Dinos to get them, so I'm going to
begin by offering them to the
Dinos.

I'll start by offering one a day, on a
first come, first served basis.

So be looking for the announcement
each day - and if you see something
you want, fire in an email right
away.

Anyhow, I wanted to give you a
heads up. Stay tuned for updates
and further info.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Strength, Muscle and Power 
is one of our most popular books.

Go here to grab a copy:

http://www.brookskubik.com/strength_muscle_power.html

P.S. My other books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters:

Hard-copy and PDF

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Kindle

http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day:
"The gym is wherever the weights
are - and wherever you are."
- Brooks Kubik



We have more than 25 Dinosaur training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - head on over and take a look: