The Case of the Disappearing Dinosaur

From time to time readers drop off of our email list, and we never know why. Sometimes they assume it's because I've stopped sending emails - which is wrong. I send emails every day - and I plan to do it for a very long time.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

One of our longtime Dinos just
signed back up for my daily
emails.

He included a short note about
it.

"I dropped off your email list,"
he said.

"This has happened several time
before."

"Does it happen to other people,
or just to me?"

Well, the fact of the matter is -
it happens to everyone.

Heck, it even happens to me.

And to Trudi.

I have no idea how or why this
happens.

My email service never has an
answer.

But it happens.

If you're like me, you're built for lifting, not for hitting those teeny-tiny buttons on a Monkey-Phone. That makes it easy to hit the unsubscribe button by mistake.
 
Which reminds me - if you read
my emails on an I-Phone, there's
an unsubscribe button that pops
up and makes it very easy to
unsubscribe by accident -
and it's especially easy to do
if you're (like me) a thick-
fingered, thick-thumbed
Dino.

But however it happens, it
happens.

Obviously, it's very frustrating.

So here's what you need to do.

1. Assume I'm alive and still
sending daily emails.

a. If that ever changes, I'm sure
you'll hear about it one way or
another.

b. But don't expect it to happen
any time soon.

2. That means, if you don't get
an email from me for a couple
of days, you have dropped off
the list and you need to sign
back up.

a. It's a nuisance, but it only
takes 5 or 10 seconds.

b. The sign-up box/link is on
every page of my website, so
it's easy to find.

John Davis never had to worry about emails and email lists. He just focused on setting World records.


3. Also, be aware that I post
each email on The Dinosaur
Training Blog. I do this as a
back-up.

a. You can access the Dinosaur
Training Blog thru the drop-
down bar on the landing page
at my website.

b. If you follow me on Twitter
or friend me on Facebook, that
makes it easy - because I send
the links to the Blog posts via
Twitter and Facebook.

c. If I can figure out how to share
the Blog links on Instagram, I'll
do that, too.

Arthur Saxon revealed his secret of strength in The Development of Physical Power - but he didn't say a word about emails and email lists and why people sometimes drop off the list without knowing it. 


4. You should probably check
the Dinosaur Training Blog once
in a while anyway - because when
I post my emails, I include photos
and video - so it's even more fun
than the emails.

a. For example, check this out:

http://dinosaurtraining.blogspot.com/2017/05/what-kind-of-shoes-do-you-wear-he-asked.html

5. If you ever have any questions
about the daily emails or Blog posts,
shoot me an email.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. 2. We have tons of great books
and courses at Dino Headquarters.

Hard-copy and PDF

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Kindle

http://www.brookskubik.com/oldschool_01-kindle.html


We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - head on over and take a look: