Have a Great Weekend, Everyone!



Wherever you are, I hope you've been having a great weekend full of sun, fresh air, good fun, great company and some terrific workouts! 



Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I hope everyone is having a very happy
Memorial Day weekend here in the USA -
and a very happy weekend wherever you
may be as you read this.

I also hope you're getting some sun and
fresh air, eating plenty of good food, and
doing some hard and fun training.

Here at Dino Headquarters, we've been
having a lot of fun - working on a big
project - working on the May issue of
The Dinosaur Files strength training
newsletter - and having some great
workouts with a pair of terrific dumb-
bells that a friend put together for me.

He has a lot of old York equipment,
including lots of collars, and he used
them to put together the best set of
adjustable dumbbell handles I've ever
seen.

My new dumbbells look just like the ones in this advertisement for a York Big 10 Special - and they feel great - perfect balance - solid, rugged and totally old-school.


They look just like the old dumbbells
that Bob Hoffman used to sell - the
ones that John Grimek is using in all
the photos you see in the old issues of
Strength and Health.

They're a link to the past - and they
work great - and feel perfect for any
exercise i do with them.

So I've been having a very, very good
time in my workouts.

Lots of sweat and lots of fun.

Anyhow, as I said, I hope YOU have
been having a great weekend - and
I hope that today is another good
one for you.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik