How to Deal With Low Energy Days

Everyone has days when it's hard to get started and hard to get going - but there are ways to deal with it. Here's one of them.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

It's important to get your head into
your training - and to perform your
workouts with total concentration
and deep focus.

But sometimes it's hard to do that.

There are days when you feel tired,
stressed, or rushed - and you're just
not ready to flip the switch and hit
the iron.

What do you do?

One of our longtime Dinos sent me an
email that addresses this very point.

It's pretty good, so I thought I would
share it with you:

I agree 100 percent with your recent
emails on keeping things simple, and
focusing on your workouts. A lot of
people over-think training and
exercise.


But sometimes you can begin your
training not fully focused, and then,
as you start to do more, you begin
to get "into" the workout.


Example - some days I'm a bit more
tired than other days when training
time rolls around.


So I say to myself, "I'm not going to
hit the weights today - but I will do
one set of push-ups."


So I do one set of 15 to 20 push-ups,
and I try to concentrate and focus and
make it a good set.


The next thing you know, I've done 3 or
4 sets each of push-ups, bodyweight
squats, and ab wheel roll-outs. Then
I go outside and do 3-4 sets of chin-ups.


It may take 15 to 20 minutes, but I get
a good workout in.


Jim F.

Thanks, Jim - that's a good suggestion.

Remember, a fast, light, easy workout
is always better than no workout at all.

And if you have to coax yourself into a
workout, that's fine, too.

It's very easy to talk yourself into doing
"just one set of push-ups" - and it's
even easier to talk yourself into doing
a second set - and then a third set -
and then some other fun exercises.

It's a good trick - one that all of us can
use from time to time.

Thanks for sharing it!

To everyone - as always, thanks for
reading and have a great day. If you
train today, make it a good one.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. There are over 50 great workouts
in Dinosaur Bodyweight Training -
so it's easy to find one that fits your
mood and your energy level on any
given day.

And frankly, the exercises and the
workouts are so much fun that you'll
never even think about skipping a
workout.

You can grab the little monster right
here:



http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_bodyweight.html

2.  My other books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters:

Hard-copy and PDF



http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Kindle



http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: 

"Make it fun, and make it happen!"

-- Brooks Kubik


BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: