Another Dino Success Story

John Grimek is one of the greatest success stories in the history of the Iron Game - but we've had thousands of Dinosaurs with great success stories over the years. Here's one of the most recent ones.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Two quick notes, and then we'll talk
iron.

1. New Strength and Power Course!

I have a terrific new course - and I
think you're really going to like it -
especially if you're into:

Heavy iron.

Bone strength.

Tendon strength.

Ligament strength.

Maximum muscle mass.

Maximum muscular strength.

Hidden lat power.

Well. okay - maybe not hidden lat
power - but it covers the other stuff
in detail.

Go here to grab the little monster:


http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurstrengthandpower-02.html


2. We Blew Up on Facebook.

I'm an admin at two Facebook Groups:

Strength Secrets

Dinosaur Training - Brooks Kubik

Over the weekend, we posted a ton of
stuff - and really got some discussion
and feedback going - and we kinda
blew it all up.

Feel free to join us - just head on over
and apply for membership - and be sure
to mention that you heard about it here.

I think you'll enjoy these communities
of like-minded Iron Slingers.

3. Another Dino Success Story

I wanted to share an email I received
the other day.

It's pretty darn good - and it's a great
reminder of what we can accomplish
with old-school, Dino style workouts:

Ten years ago, I trained heavy at least
three days a week. My occupation wasn't
physically demanding and I made great
progress.

Now I work building aircraft carriers and
my lifting has been hit and miss for long
periods of time.

Progress, then burnout and weakened
my immune system. Nagging injuries. 

And giving up.

Then I found your books and everything
changed!

Strength, Muscle and Power.

Dinosaur Training.

Knife Fork Muscle.

Gray Hair and Black Iron.

Now I'm making better, more consistent
progress in my late thirties than I did in
my early twenties!

And it's by training just once or twice
a week, using old-school progression
methods and cleaning up the way I eat.

I can't thank you enough for the knowledge
that has helped me keep doing what I love,
while getting older and working a physical
job. And I share what I've learned with
anyone that will listen!

Chris D.

Thanks for your feedback, Chris. It's good
to hear that Dino-style abbreviated training
has worked out so well for you - and that
you're doing so well on just one or two
workouts a week.

Keep it up - and keep me posted on your
progress.

To everyone else - as always, thanks for
reading and have a great day. If you train
today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Chris mentioned four books that really
helped him. You can find them right here
at Dino headquarters:



Strength, Muscle and Power




Dinosaur Training




Knife Fork Muscle




Gray Hair and Black Iron


P.S. 2. Thought for the Day:

"The answer is simple - which is why most
people never even try it."

- Brooks Kubik

BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: