No, It's Not a Training Journal!

Yes, that's a 151-pound dumbbell. And if we were training together, I'd teach you how to do this.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

A guy sent an email saying, "The
new Dinosaur Strength Training
Notebook looks real nice - but I
don't need it because I already
have a training journal."

To which I replied --

well, I didn't reply.

I didn't know what to say.

Or how to say it.

And I do try not to use excessive
profanity.

It's not a training journal.

It's called a notebook because it's
a notebook of training tools and
training ideas.

Back in the early 1950s, Harry
did three nifty little editions of
what he called Bosco's Strength
Notebook.

The Dinosaur Strength Training
Notebook is the same sort of thing.

It's not a book, per se.

It's a collection of thoughts.

Of ideas.

Of things to try.

Things that work.

And warnings about things that
don't work.

The best way to think about it is
this:

If we were training together, you'd
ask me all kinds of questions.

"Why do you do that way?"

"What about this?"

"Is this okay?"

"I was reading about [fill in the
blank]- what do YOU thing about
it?"

"What's the best thing for [fill in the
blank]?"

"How do you [fill in the blank]?"

"How can I increase my [fill in the
blank]?"

And so on.

You'd ask me a ton of questions -
and I'd give you a ton of answers.

Or maybe a couple of tons of
answers.

When it was all over, you'd know a
heck of a lot about productive
training - including things that
many people never even dream
of.

That's what the Dinosaur Strength
Training Notebook is.

It's like having me as your training
partner.

I don't know about you, but that
sounds like a good deal to me.

So grab your lifting gear and your
chalk - and let's get ready to train:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurnotebook001.html

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. We're only releasing The Dinosaur
Strength Training Notebook in a Kindle
edition - so don't wait for PDF or hard-
copy. Grab it now. And remember - you
can download a FREE app from Amazon
that let's you read Kindle books on any
device.